At the Dutch Quarter Clinic we care about your health.
It is our goal to help educate and advise the people of St Maarten about a healthy and active lifestyle adjustment in order to prevent and eradicate frequent health issues such as High Blood Pressure (hypertension) and Diabetes ( high sugar levels).
Also obesity in children and adults is a serious condition that can lead to health problems and heart problems and needs to be addressed.
we work closely with the specialists in the SMMC
We also give you the opportunity to request online your prescription and to give your change of address.
FREQUENT ASKED QUESTIONS
–My child has a high fever. what do I do?
please visit the clinic to check his ear nose and throat. It could be an infection and your child maybe needs a prescription for antibiotics.
– I have an irregular period. Is it possible for me to get pregnant?
Please visit the clinic for a check up.
– I haven’t seen my period this month.
What do I have to do?
Please visit the clinic for a pregnancy test.
– I have a pain in my lower abdomen (belly). I have to go to the bathroom to urinate frequently.
What should I do?
Please visit the clinic for a urine test and maybe a prescription for antibiotics
– I have pain in my breasts . What should I do?
I am worried about breast cancer.
please visit the clinic for a proper examination of your breast.
maybe you need an ultrasound or a mammogram of the breast.
– I am travelling and I use insulin. what do I do?
Do I need a letter?
Please visit the clinic for some proper advise.
– I am a tourist visiting st Maarten and I forgot my medication in the USA. What do I do?
We at the clinic are happy to help you with a refill prescription.
– I am 3 months pregnant. What do I have to do?
Please visit the clinic for a pregnancy screening and a blood pressure check up. you will need a lab test and a referral from us to see the gynecologist.
– I am a 50 y old male. I have erection problems.
What should I do?
Please visit the clinic for some tests and maybe a prescription.
– I am a 50 y old male with pain in the chest. What should I do?
please visit the clinic to check your blood pressure and your heart. It could be a heart problem.
– I am a 30 y old male with a sudden pain in the abdomen and difficulty to urinate. What should I do?
please visit the clinic as this could be a kidney stone or a bladder infection.
CONTACT INFORMATIONIMPORTANT PHONE NUMBERSPRESCRIPTIONS